Making the decision to invest in your roof is one of the most important things you can do as a home or business owner. When your roof has a leak, it’s always best to leave it to the experts to let you know if the whole thing needs to go, or if a repair is the best way forward.
The expert team at Atlantic Roofing is at your service. We have more than three decades of experience in roof repairs, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible information on your home or business.
Signs you need a roof inspected for repairs:
- Asphalt shingles look cracked or warped, or some are missing altogether
- Exterior paint on your home is peeling, bubbling, or discolored
- Snow is melting quickly on your roof (this could mean your roof isn’t properly insulating your home, and precious heat is escaping through the roof)
- Your energy bill is unusually high
- Any evidence of leaking or water damage in your attic
If you notice any of the above, don’t hesitate to contact our team for a free estimate to identify the problem and provide an affordable solution.